The maintenance team and grounds crew work to uphold the highest level of presentation, landscaping, and functionality for all buildings, outdoor spaces, and around the overall property. Duties include promptly attending to work orders, resolving maintenance issues as they arise, and maintaining presentation of outdoor aspects of the grounds through lawn care, snow plowing, snow shoveling, beach upkeep, etc.
Nature Link is looking for a passionate, hard working individual to work under the supervision of our leadership team as a maintenance technician. This opportunity to work at MN’s newest luxury resort and wedding venue, will be a great fit for someone looking to work hard, be in nature/outdoors, who loves people and has a passion for serving others, while being surrounded by encouraging and knowledgeable staff.
Nature Link is a “back to nature resort” and wedding venue that focuses on helping individuals disconnect from technology and connect with nature. Located minutes from Downtown Nisswa, our property features 14 wooded acres on Clark Lake with 2,200 feet of shoreline. Our property boasts beautiful forests, a private beach for our guests, and a private island. At the end of our driveway, you’ll find the famous Paul Bunyan Trail, a multi-use recreational trail running between the cities of Brainerd and Bemidji.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Report to director of Hospitality if issues
- For the next 3-5 years as we are building out the rest of the resort, there will be all kinds of “Special projects” we will have this position help with, including but not limited to: Tree removal and general landscaping cleanup, small construction projects, small demolition projects, and working with other contractors to accomplish our building needs
- Ability to drive bobcat, lull lift, and basket lift
- Able to be organized, manage time wisely and work with little to no direct supervision
- Very high attention to detail with experience in construction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal on English
- Able to handle a multitude of tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work under pressure and with various stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve on short notice to fix and remedy problems
- On-site only.
- One location, Nisswa, MN.