We are looking for hard working, detail oriented cleaners and housekeepers to join our team! We value a positive attitude, excellent communication, and time management skills. Please only submit one application if you’re interested in either the venue cleaning or resort housekeeping roles as they do overlap so we will consider all cleaning/housekeeping applicants for both positions.
Nature Link is looking for a passionate, hard working individual to work alongside our leadership team as a housekeeper. This opportunity to work at MN’s newest luxury resort and wedding venue, will be a great fit for someone looking to work hard, be in nature/outdoors, who loves people and has a passion for serving others, while being surrounded by encouraging and knowledgeable staff.
Nature Link is a “back to nature resort” and wedding venue that focuses on helping individuals disconnect from technology and connect with nature. Located minutes from Downtown Nisswa, our property features 14 wooded acres on Clark Lake with 2,200 feet of shoreline. Our property boasts beautiful forests, a private beach for our guests, and a private island. At the end of our driveway, you’ll find the famous Paul Bunyan Trail, a multi-use recreational trail running between the cities of Brainerd and Bemidji.
- Cleaning on site cabins and event center. Including but not limited to dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, bed making, washing dishes, taking out trash, washing windows, and more.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Removing soiled linens, towels, bedspreads, blankets and such from assigned units and providing fresh replacements.
- Replacing necessary toiletries and supplies.
- Taking care of the laundry from all units and the venue. Washing, drying and folding all linens such as sheets and towels.
- Perform cleaning duties in all common guest areas (lobby, lobby bathrooms, stairwell and hallway ect.)
- Respond in a timely manner to guest’s requests for miscellaneous needs like extra towels or extra sheets.
- Maintains inventory of necessary supplies.
- Check functionality of necessary items and make sure everything needed is in working order.
- Reports necessary repairs or maintenance items that need attention.
- Report to the Manager of Housekeeping with any issues.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- Able to be organized, manage time wisely and work with little to no supervision
- Very high attention to detail with experience in housekeeping
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal on English
- Able to handle a multitude of tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work under pressure and with various stakeholders
- Ability to work alone and or as a team.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Prioritization and time management skills
- The ability to interact with guests in a pleasant and friendly manner
- On-site only.
- One location, Nisswa, MN.